Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Flashback

Flashback
By Helix/Eqzitara


Might want to check demo on steam before picking this one up. The 3D looks great but I am really uncertain how good the game is. If you want to use an AA/SLI use these settings here.

Seperate automatic convergence setting for gameplay/close scenes[story/etc]
[There a couple of scenes where it doesnt trigger]
To change cinematic depth/convergence. Click F3 then adjust, save with F7
To change gameplay depth/convergence. Click F4 then adjust, save with F7
[You may need to relaunch game once for new settings to apply. If you wish to change/disable/have a question about this feature read this GUIDE]

Required Installation
Go to..
C:\Users\....\Documents\my games\Flashback\FlashbackGame\Config\FlashbackEngine.ini
CHANGE
AllowNvidiaStereo3d=False
TO
AllowNvidiaStereo3d=True

Install to..\Flashback\Binaries\Win32\
SHADEROVERRIDE 

Edit: Apparently lensflares look bad at high convergence. I wrote info in comments on how to remove them.
============================================
If you like this fix I accept Paypal Donations at EQZITARA@YAHOO.COM or my PATREON.
Please keep in mind I am only one person at helixmod and all donations will go only towards myself.
Thank you for your support.

9 comments:

  1. ///

    Thanks for sharing this =)

    Saludos...


    //////

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks !!!!
    The game is excellent in 3d

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one issue. the light flares are not fixed. they render to the left AND right of where they need to be. how can I disable them. in config files the only line with flares in it are lense flares. if I disable that the light flares are still there. If anyone can tell me how to disable light flares I would much appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to do this..
      Go to..
      C:\Users\....\Documents\my games\Flashback\FlashbackGame\Config\FlashbackEngine.ini
      CHANGE
      AllowNvidiaStereo3d=False
      TO
      AllowNvidiaStereo3d=True

      to disable lensflares go to shaderoverride/vertexshaders/83AC8A7D.txt
      remove lines
      o5, r13
      o6, r13

      Delete
  4. I don't know how to thank you guys, it looks awesome, you made my........... Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,Thanks,Thanks !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally got around to playing the demo. This is fantastic in 3D. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete